Monday, January 3, 2011

Back to work...










Christmas break is over... And now it's back to work! We had a great time with family and friends, but now it's time to get back into the routine again... I made a few more crosses that I wanted to share with everyone! The two above were small, so I just took the picture together. This next one I made for my aunt Lori (again, sorry for the quality - I took the picture with my iPhone!




And this last one is the same picture I took of the cross I made for Chicken Express, but hopefully you can see it better!





I also wanted to include this picture of the cake I made for my friend Abbie for her birthday! She had her birthday before Christmas but we didn't get to celebrate it, so we did it at our party with our small group on New Year's Eve!


I'm here to tell you... it took a REALLY long time and two cramping hands, but in the end, I was really impressed with myself and it made it really worth the time (and pain!)

I hope you all have a really great year this year, and I hope I can stand up to my resolutions and make some changes this year! :)

3 comments:

  1. Very nice! Was that your first cake-decorating adventure, or is that already in your repertoire of talents?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alli, that cake is freaking CUTE. Teach me teach me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan, this wasn't my first cake, but I really love doing them!!

    And thanks Katy... we need to hang out!

    ReplyDelete